Where are the heroes?((Closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elas

there was nothing to fix to begin. we got heros on 1st of the new month and after that it changed to weekly.
that means that the heros will be chosen sundays. its just unlucky that the 1st was a saturday and the sunday came direct after that.

there was nothing to fix to begin. we got heros on 1st of the new month and after that it changed to weekly.
that means that the heros will be chosen sundays. its just unlucky that the 1st was a saturday and the sunday came direct after that.
didn't understand, could you explain it better please

Elas

On novermber 1st (saturday) we got our heros and then it changed to a weekly cycle.
Since it was changed to weekly and sundays is the hero day on a weekly cycle, we kinda lost the hero.

Saint

Game Developer
Staff member
Hello all , Elas you are Right ! Sunday will be new heros. Also you can take the hero in 10 games // its was 15 games before.

Yes, but sunday you will respect the ones that were chosen in the first period right? i would think that would show some respect to the ones that did olys in first period

i get it, and thank's.
But my question was in another way.

The one's that got the hero, will still be respected their hero period? ( because last one was only 1 day )

Saint

Game Developer
Staff member
No , you have to join again oly this running week to get the hero . Need only 10 mach and 4 players to register.
Also Just now price for Festival adena shop decrease. / Also i have ready the .party command , but i have to rr the server and now iam out of my country and the time i can , sever is very busy . Soon i will be back home . Today or tomorrow i will instal the .party

No , you have to join again oly this running week to get the hero . Need only 10 mach and 4 players to register.
Also Just now price for Festival adena shop decrease. / Also i have ready the .party command , but i have to rr the server and now iam out of my country and the time i can , sever is very busy . Soon i will be back home . Today or tomorrow i will instal the .party
are you 100% sure it's 10 fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.